Bienvenidos a EU Business School – Campus Barcelona (Ganduxer), una institución de formación empresarial que podría clasificarse como Escuela de Negocios creada para satisfacer las demandas de formación para alcanzar el éxito profesional. Nuestra entidad privada ofrece un amplio abanico de cursos para todos los niveles de empresas. EU Business School – Campus Barcelona (Ganduxer) es un centro donde aprender enfocado en la calidad y con una amplia experiencia en el plano profesional, gracias a nuestro personal docente.
¿Qué ofrece EU?
En EU Business School – Campus Barcelona (Ganduxer) ofrecemos una amplia variedad de cursos para profesionales y empresas, con temáticas de utilidad y de actualidad. Ofertamos cursos que van dirigidos a recién licenciados y profesionales que deseen adquirir conocimientos específicos para mejorar su desempeño laboral.
¿Dónde impartimos cursos?
Para la realización de nuestros cursos, en EU Business School – Campus Barcelona (Ganduxer) contamos con un campus físico donde se imparten clases de forma presencial, sin que además pueda ofrecer alternativas docentes a través de internet..
Para más información visita nuestra web https://barcelona.euruni.edu/. También podrás contactar con nosotros por email firstname.lastname@example.org o a través de nuestras redes sociales:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eu_group
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/eu_business_school/
Horarios de EU
Los horarios de nuestros cursos varían según el curso y el campus. Nuestros cursos presenciales tienen normalmente un horario de jueves a sábado, mientras que los cursos virtuales se realizan en horario flexible:
- Lunes 8:30AM-6PM
- Martes 8:30AM-6PM
- Miércoles 8:30AM-6PM
- Jueves 8:30AM-6PM
- Viernes 8:30AM-6PM
- Sábado Closed
- Domingo Closed
Estos horarios podrían variar.
Reseñas de EU Business School – Campus Barcelona (Ganduxer)
Según Google, EU tiene 58 reseñas con una interesante valoración media 3.9, desde 13 reseñas con la mínima valoración hasta 35 reseñas con la máxima valoración.
“I recommend this school for MBA” Tarek Eltoukhy
“I love my school so much, it’s interesting and a good place to start your business journey” Kormassa
“Location is very good. Education is based on practice. I talked with some students and they were all happy.” Kemal Tatar
“I am a student and education is very good and its a multi cultural environment teaching methods are using smart boards and e sources its excellent” S Al Qubaisi
“Terrible terrible terrible and scammy school.” Adham Omar
“Best semester ever! Didn‚Äôt want to leave! I have made lots of new friends, learned about the local culture while progressing for my degree‚Ä¶ I highly recommend this school!” Valente Cavillo
“Mehhh, There is better out there for the ammount of money you will pay.
this is not a university, or a business school, its a real business…
you pay for everything extra( for example 1200euros to re do a course, or 600 euros for your thesis mentor that barely will give you the 4 h promised.)
Proffesors are quite proffesional but the whole system with administration is a disaster, if there is a problem profesor will blame administration and vice versa…( they changed me of major without telling me and when i wanted to so the major i wanted they wanted to charge me for al the courses)
The «business visits» are a joke, you go to have a beer and look at the machines in a beer factory or you go to a yogurt factory where they explain how they make yougurt while you eat danonino on little coloful kids chairs.
They say they promote entrepreneurship( and in that class they teach you how to write a business plan ( that is not entrepreneurship) while the whole system is disigned for the corporate system
Dont be fooled this » uni» says its quite acredited and thats has other campuses on switzerland and germany ( they forgot to say there 4 classrooms in them), giving itslef the prestige of a swiss education.
something i have learned is » a student that has graduated is a customer lost»
i am leaving a 2 star instead of 1 because the instalations are great, it is quite international studentwise and the proffesor staff is quite profesional. for the rest… its just about money.
If you plan to do an erasmus in barcelona its great but to do all your bachelor here not recomended.
one las thing.
my only doubt is how they can be so cynic and promote future business learning while stuck on a corporate education charging excesisve ammounts of money.
probably all the good reviews are from students who were here for a semester and couldent see the real picture( MY OPINION ONLY)
3/10 not solid…” Marco Lozano
“IF YOU ARE READING THIS – NEVER , I REPEAT, NEVER ENROLL INTO THIS UNIVERSITY.
– Totally different professors with absolutely different standards. Ones are okay with using mobiles in class, others are not; ones are totally chilled with late arrivals, meanwhile others will not let you in UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES; ones will afford you to use laptops and notes during exams and others will afford only pens and calculators, and one guys EVEN TOLD US TO PERFORM A «RESET» ON OUR CALCULATORS, which nobody even had an idea of neither how to do this nor even what «reset» is.
– Ridiculous absenteeism rules. You can‚Äôt miss more than 3 classes or you‚Äôll get an automatic failure AND THEY DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE REPEATING THE COURSE AND YOU KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING. My experience – I failed Cases in Marketing due to some odd case-writing standards of one professor, then I got another professor in retake WHO WAS TOTALLY OKAY WITH THE WORK OTHER PROFESSOR GRADED WITH F. Despite my case is 100% complete and ready to go, I still need to ATTEND FOR THE SAKE OF ATTENDANCE, even though I am literally getting zero knowledge, as the professor is just sitting at her desk doing her own things.
– Useless administration. They will rarely help you in any matter, and if they will, it will take forever for the problem to be resolved. I need to rewrite some of my exams but JESUS I CAN’T BECAUSE THE GRADES ARE NOT IN THE SYSTEM YET DESPITE THEY ACTUALLY ARE IN UNI’S WEBSITE.
I am just so tired of this. Hope at least someone will read this and will be saved from making such a mistake I did three years ago.” Kirill Solodovnik
“Awful school, they charge you for everything. It‚Äôs purely a scammy business.” Jason Pendel
“Worst uni experience ever. Such deception, unfulfilled promises, no one answers any questions, racist teachers, teach hate for various countries. They will promise you the world, take your money, and then never respond to you if you have problems or questions.
Incredibly disappointing. Would not recommend wasting your time our money at this pitiful school.
If you have questions please feel free to reach out to me as this was the worst experience ever and I‚Äôd rather help you avoid my mistakes.” Brenna Stevens